Technical Accounting Consultants
We are recruiting for Senior Technical Accounting Consultants to join our client’s national consulting practice.
These senior consultants will work as part of a team with other consulting professionals, Big 4 auditors and client management working on our client’s customer technical accounting projects.
Work will focus on various engagements that include technical & complex accounting, carve-out accounting, IPO readiness, audit readiness and due diligence support matters.
- Assisting client’s customers on new and complex accounting pronouncements ensuring financial records are in accordance with GAAP.
- Analyzing financial statements and disclosures • Identifying key accounting issues and drafting accounting memos
- Preparation of technical memos and other client deliverables
Qualifications: Candidates should have
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- CPA and/or MBA
- 5 + years current or recent experience in public accounting, financial reporting or technical accounting,
- Solid accounting experience with strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, FASB and SEC reporting
- Experience with the following Complex Debt/Equity, IFRS Conversions, Revenue Recognition, Reviewing Business Models, Impairment Analysis, IPO transaction support, Fair Value Accounting, Lease Accounting, and VIE Analysis are required
- Ability to demonstrate intermediate to advanced knowledge of complex accounting concepts
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Self-motivated, ethical, dependable with commitment to quality client service
If you feel that you have the experience and are interested in a great consulting opportunity working with a varied group of clients with a long term project horizon please submit your resume and expected hourly compensation. The opportunities are immediate so please respond at your earliest convenience for immediate consideration.