The Robert Joseph Group, a boutique Accounting & Finance resource firm has an immediate need for Senior G/L Accountant’s with Intacct experience. The roles all offer a hybrid-type of work environment, with a combination of remote and in-office work. We have roles in Washington, DC as well as Northern Virginia and Maryland. The organizations and companies are in the Non-Profit and Commercial arena’s.
Please see below for the job duties/responsibilities along with the minimum qualifications needed:
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for various Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Bank Accounts
- Prepare journal entries as necessary in connection with monthly account reconciliations
- Work independently to prepare supporting schedules and analyses for month-end close and year-end audit
- Obtain understanding and proficiency in the organization’s automated software packages
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two to three years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- Ability to act independently with minimal daily direction
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees & management
The hourly wages for the roles will vary based upon experience starting at $35.00 hour.